ASD Build Ltd is a chartered organisation operated by construction professionals. With our team of talented employees and sub-contracting companies, we provide high quality building development solutions for local communities.
rESIDENTIAL nEW bUILDS
Our vast experience in traditional building allows us to work with new innovative products and building methods to deliver sustainable homes for present and future generations, respecting both time-served historic and conservational practice. We work with various social housing organisations in Wales to deliver housing for the benefit of local communities and wider industry.
We specialise in refitting existing residential buildings to comply with EWS1 requirements. Our experienced team are able to assist with every step of the process from assisting with applications for building grants, designing and consulting on an appropriate solution, through to the complete installation and certification of ESW1 compliance.
MEDIUM TO HIGH RISE BUILDINGS
ASD Build specialises in the construction of Medium to High Rise Buildings (MHRB). We have a strong engineering and technical background which enables ASD to fully understand the constraints and requirements when building upwards. We strongly believe in a sustainable MHRB, with good design, quality build practices through modern methods of construction (MMC), masonry systems, concrete frame (CF) or traditional steel. Environment, placemaking, and the local economy are at the forefront of the design and build process developed by ASD Build.
As well as being able to work in a pre-construction services agreement (PCSA) or Design & Build (D&B) contract formula, ASD is vastly experienced in developing all types of buildings. We use external planners, architects, engineers with many other pre-construction practices & professionals to enable the development to proceed to the full construction phase.
To complete the construction works, ASD engages with many building consultants to meet legislation and building control requirements. This will mean coordinating the collaboration of fire consultants with building and structural engineers to enable the building to meet its legal requirements whilst also being mindful of internal fit-out arrangements to create a home.
For more information, visit our Projects page to see specific case studies.
What we provide
- High-quality building development solutions
- Attention to detail in our craft to deliver great homes
- Employment and support for the communities local to our developments
- Relationships with local industry for the benefit of the construction sector
- Continuing and professional education development opportunities through our internal training policies for the next generation of construction professionals and trade operatives
- Reliable, dedicated and professional service
How we behave
- We are open and honest in everything we do and aim to deliver an ethical service.
- We engage and work with companies and subcontractors who share our values.
- We are always approachable and seek to provide an accessible service.
- With our extensive experience in the industry, we have a real understanding of our customer’s needs and requirements.